As a Senior Core Engine Programmer you will join our Core Engine Technology group where your expertise and experience will be focused primarily on the core engine and low level systems. Take personal responsibility for the system design, including evaluating and implementing solutions while detecting issues and meeting requirements. Investigate and develop processes and workflows for the core engine.
- In collaboration with peers, design software, identify problems, determine best solutions, evaluate existing or implement custom solutions.
- Adopt a breath-first development approach: design for scalability, implement iterative.
- Develop Data-Oriented opposed to Object Oriented.
- Strive to design software for scalability.
- Produce platform independent code.
- Use and expand the system libraries for our proprietary ECS-based engine.
- Implement new systems for a highly data-driven, simulation-based, open-world, sandbox project.
- Performance and memory optimization.
- Write maintainable and robust code that will be used for many years to come.