As a Senior Graphics programmer you will be responsible for the delivery and integration of robust graphical features and associated engine and pipeline functionality. You will collaborate with engineers and artists across the company to ensure consistent performance and quality of our tech.
- Maintaining and optimising existing rendering systems.
- Designing and developing new rendering solutions for large scale environment scenarios.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Collaborating with other programmers.
- Contributing to the estimation, planning, and prioritisation of tasks.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of graphics technologies and identify opportunities in new trends.
- Evaluate and integrate graphics technologies.
- Elicit and analyse graphics requirements across various disciplines.
- Investigate latest developments in PBR rendering solutions with a minimum of baking/pre-processing for use in proprietary technology.
- Design and implement elegant solutions focused on scalability, performance, and maintenance.
- Profile, optimise and enhance existing graphics technologies (PBR rendering, GI lighting, ray tracing, shadowing, scene management, and others).
- Collaborate with other disciplines to establish technical requirements for rendering.
- Design a render pipeline and implement PBR based techniques for a proprietary renderer in collaboration with other senior graphics engineers.