As a Senior Physics Programmer you will be responsible for designing, implementing and tuning physics systems and provide technical support. Maintaining existing physics elements and solving challenging new technical problems. You have an excellent understanding of best-practice and standard techniques within game physics, while keeping up to date on innovations within the industry.
- Integrate 3rd party physics technologies into the proprietary engine.
- Design and implement basic ridged body physics systems.
- Adopt a breath-first development approach: design for scalability without refactoring, implement iterative.
- Develop Data-Oriented opposed to Object Oriented.
- Strive to design software for scalability.
- Produce platform independent code.
- Use and expand the proprietary ECS-based engine.
- Implement systems for a highly data-driven, simulation-based, open-world, sandbox project.