As an experienced System Designer, you will focus on emergent gameplay and player agency concepts.
- Alongside your team develop, evaluate and iterate interlinking systems and economies.
- Assess and fine tune systems to be well balanced.
- Communicate regular updates to discipline and team be proactive in communicating progress and solving problems.
- Have the ability and desire to pitch, protype and nurture complementary gameplay systems.
- Set and maintain standards of quality.
- Document best practices and guidance.
- Help shape a positive work environment that prioritises creativity and collaboration and risk taking.
- Work to promote the knowledge level and participation of game design within the team.
- Support, guide, and mentor the team in the role of game design within development.
- Taking care of how the game plays as we feel it’s everyone’s responsibility.