You will implement audio systems using a 3rd party sound library. Collaborate with scientists and the senior sound designer to explore and experiment with new technologies to enable simulation driven sound solutions for large sand-box environments.
- Work for a highly data-driven, simulation-based, open-world, sandbox project.
- Configure and maintain audio tools pipeline using a third party audio library,
- Implement runtime audio systems and features using a third party audio library.
- Adopt a breath-first development approach: design for scalability, implement iterative.
- Use and expand the proprietary ECS-based engine.
- Integrate and extend audio third party library into Melba engine.
- Author documentation and communicate best practices and technical constraints of the audio systems and tools to engineering and content development team members.